In this episode of the B.Next Outbreak Analytics & Forecasting series, Dr. Dylan George is joined by Nicolas Kruchten, VP of Product at Plotly, an In-Q-Tel portfolio company helping leading organizations close the gap between data science and the rest of the organization. Learn about the power of good data visualizations and how they can help guide decision-making and aid in COVID-19 response.
- Roundup of Dash apps made by community and partners: https://moderndata.plotly.com/covid-19-dash-apps/
- Singapore Ministry of Health: https://covidsitrep.moh.gov.sg/
- Nursing home data and app: https://covid-19-response.demo.socrata.com/stories/s/3eae-9zd5 and https://tylertech.plotly.com/
- Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center: https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/new-cases
- Tracking and Comparing projections: https://www.covid-projections.com/
- NVIDIA RAPIDS app: https://github.com/rapidsai/plotly-dash-rapids-census-demo/tree/covid-19
- Traffic analysis app by Stantec: https://covid-vmt.stantec.global/